We are opening a new premium Japanese restaurant in Wilmersdorf-Charlottenburg bringing a unique and traditional experience to Berlin. We are looking for someone who has a passion for nihonshu to work in our small restaurant of 16 seats (24 seats with outdoor seating). This person will play a critical role in bringing an elevated food experience of traditional Japanese food. If you would like to run your own kitchen and be creative with the food, then I invite you to apply.
• Work experience in Japanese food kitchen
• Experience managing a kitchen and developing a menu
• Positive, friendly and good energy level
• Can speak German or English
• Available to begin mid-April
• Has residence permit or visa to work in Germany
• 25 days of paid holidays
• Dinner shift (including opening and closing), only 5 days per week
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. After screening we will contact you should we like to proceed with an interview.